home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

2/25/12

Saturday Shout Outs!

I always LOVE Saturdays!
Time for my favorite link ups from our FFA party!
First, the MOST VIEWED link up goes to
NatSprat with this ADORABLE rag quilt
_____________________
I love this adorable quiet book from Adventures of Our Family
Quiet-book-DIY-space-ship-felt-templ
_________________________
What a gorgeous dresser makeover by the Craft Crazy Mom. LOVE that blue!
012
_____________________
How to add personality to your furniture by The Girl Creative
_________________________
A surfboard, turned chalkboard! Check out this idea over at Desiree Empire

________________________
Jenni from The Roseland Family shows us how to make an Urban Outfitters inspired duvet cover
________________________
I have a feeling this is going to be one of my next projects for my home. Linen and book page canvas from Holy Craft.

_______________________
A gorgeous living room transformation from Home Happy Home. LOVE those curtains!

___________________________
Our Pinteresting Family took an unused closet and turned it into a mudroom... LOVE!
________________________
You know I'm all about the PINK! This party is found at A to Zebra with a tutorial on this cute hanging rose ball decoration.
________________________
I love this idea to use a broken lantern and turn it into a terranrium from Liz Marie

________________________
From an old, rickety bar stool to chic plant table from Adventures of Our Family, spotlighted by Bella Nest
diy plant stand
___________________
I absolutely ADORE evey little thing about this bedroom makeover by Visual Eye Candy

Well, the does it for this week's shout outs! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button! Keep linking up all week!! Have a wonderful Saturday!! XOXO!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh, thank you for the feature! I'm so happy people like the rag quilt! (especially since it took 3 days to make! Hahah!)There were so many awesome projects!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the feature! I was actually surprised to see my own room on there! Great projects this week!

Maria @ Craft Crazy Mom said...

Thanks so much for the feature! There were so many amazing projects this week, makes me want to go into a DIY frenzy :)

Desire Empire said...

Hey Thanks for the shout out. Glad you liked the chalk board surf board. I'm so excited about it I'm now going to make them to sell. I appreciate the love. Tahnks again. You have some lovely features here.
Carolyn xx

Jenni said...

Thank you for the feature!!! Excited to be amongst so many amazing projects this week!

Debbie {Visual Eye Candy} said...

Thanks for the feature! You made my day!